• High School Qualification (e.gliation of Daily Sales and Refund Report
• Monthly AD/ID tickets.. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
• Certificate in Computer applications – MS Office.
• Experienced – minimum 2 years of job-related Cashier experience required
Job Specific Skills:
• Good mathematical skills.
• Fluent in English language, both written and oral.
• Arabic language will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Oracle systems.
• Previous experience as a Cashier/Finance Assistant preferably in a multinational/airline.
About the Company
Welcome to a world of growing opportunities.
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar. Our global network now sees us flying to over 100 destinations worldwide and operating some of the youngest fleets in the sky. We are home to over 150 nationalities.
Our mission is to deliver Excellence in Everything We Do. For us, that means we focus on the customers who fly with us. We understand that our customers choose to fly with us because we care for them. We know that every time we fly, we carry the hopes and dreams of our customers. Similarly we consider the hopes and dreams of our people. Our success is due to our leadership and the employment of high quality people who will enjoy living and working in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar is a rising economic powerhouse and is fast establishing itself as one of the world’s newest and most vibrant hubs. Qatar prides itself on its technological advances as well as its educational and research facilities. It is rapidly becoming home to more expatriates and international businesses, as well as world-renowned 5-star hotels, spas and resorts. The city boasts the best in shopping, sports activities and has been host to many high profile international events.